Stomach pain,loos motion

I have a problem of loose motion from a year.i have done sonography, endoscopy, colonoscopy . All reports are normal.but there is pain in stomach and I have problem of loose motion.i have taken medicine but it doesnt work. Does it due to tension? I have visited s general physician they recommended me to visit phycologist. Is it necessary. Please give me solution.

Harisha N L

It may be irritable bowel syndrome...its common in people with stressful life...Diagnosis is very important in irritable bowel syndrome...you will need certain investigations to rule out other causes...investigations are ultrasound abdomen,liver function test,blood tests like complete heamogram,stool examination etc... There is no specific treatment of this disease. It can be controlled by altering diet pattern,psychological therapy and medicines. You can take course of antibiotics containing Ofloxacin and Ornidazole twice daily for five days...Consult nearest gastroenterologist they will do the needful.