Stomach_pain
I have been struggling with stomach pain from last 6 months.It happens in left side and comes back in every 15 days.Pain is so severe that i feel nausea and not able to stand.it aggravates after taking food and remains for 3 days.cyclopam gives me relief.i suspect acute pancreatis or ulcer. Which test shud i opt for ?

Dr. Harisha N L

It can be diverticulitis, pancreatitis, kidney related issues... Please consult nearest general surgeon for clinical examination and get your ultrasound abdomen done...if you have any problems they will diagnose based on clinical findings and relevant investigations and do the needful accordingly.