Stomach pain
I had a stomach pain,tiredness,headache,chills,feverish I consult a doctor he told take "ultrasound abdominal scan" report is normal but he told that you have Appendicitis have to do surgery. He is a "Laparoscope Surgeon" Is it true? Is there any other test to find Appendicitis. Please suggest me.
41 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ravindra Gaadhe
Gastroenterologist 8 yrs exp Ahmedabad
Acute appendicitis can have varied presentation and the diagnosis is mostly clinical. So If u have doubts, consult a gastroenterologist for second opinion.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.