Stomach pain
Hii I am having stomach pain for more than 1.5 days. Its is paining in upper part of stomach (right below chest) looks like in pancreas. Do I need to see a doctor, normally I dont suffer from stomach ache. 2 days back I ate cake n after that normal food
26 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Saurabh Gupta
General Physician 4 yrs exp Mathura
It should be gastritis, pancreatic pain is mostly severe. So take antacids but if problem persists consult your physician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.