Stomach Pain & Dizziness

I had GERD symptoms 1.5 year back. Prescribed with Rabcer-D and RD Vit for a month. Things went well after that. Recently 3 month back I had some spicy food out of home and had stomach pain, acidity, heart burn and vomit. Got medicine from DR and got well, Then after a 3-4 days keep on getting stomach pain in a regular interval. This time prescribed with Pantop-40 for 15 days but still stomach pains in left side some time, right side some time, and in middle some time still there, so I went to a Gastro Entrologist this time and he checked my stomach by pressing it and prescribed Neopride total for a month and told if things do not go well I may have to go for endoscopy. But still mild pain was persists. 4 days back I had sticky stool with little fresh blood attached to stool. Went to DR and prescribed with Terflox-oz for five days and he asked to take curd rice only. Things are going well but still filling dizziness and very weak. Please suggest

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach Pain & Dizziness

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
You are being treated for gastroenteritis... Feeling of dizziness may be to loss of body fluids due to vomiting...Drink plenty of fluids,coconut water,avoid Pulses and Beans, food with high amounts of refined sugars will you have already consulted gastroenterologist nothing much to worry...just wait till complete course if no improvements consult for fallow up.