Stomach issue since 2011

I have stomach issue since long, the constipation has gon3 chronic now. Sometimes stools comes solid and sometimes semi-solid (kind of loose). I need to take some kind of tablets or churan for morning stool excretion and still my stomach never gets completely empty. Now i think due to this condition the pimples/acne spreading all over my face and body. I am very depressed and lost all my confidence.

Doctor Answers (1) on Stomach issue since 2011

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. You need to modify your diet and lifestyle. Eat foods rich in fibres like green leafy vegetables, raw fruits and vegetables. Avoid spicy, oily, outside junk foods completely. Drink plenty of water  (3 to 4 litres per day). If this doesn't help, then consult a general surgeon for further evaluation. You will need to be evaluated for any gastrointestinal abnormalities. Might require stool softeners for a few days. Also constipation has no relation to acne vulgaris. Consult a dermatologist for the treatment of acne.