Stomach infection
Sometimes i feel very hungry and i want to eat alot but as soon as i eat anything within 2-3 bites my stomach is full and after 5 mins its starts aching very badly for nezt 1-2 hrs. Please help me with the same. I am facing this problem from last 4-5 days

Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 29 yrs exp Mumbai

You could be suffering from Gastritis and infection due to H Pylori. You need to take antibiotics along with PPI's after consulting a physician or gastroenterologist.
Dr. Jagat Shah
Homoeopath 13 yrs exp Mumbai
Hi, You have problem of gastritis, you should try to have soft diet for few days with lot of fibers like fruits and vegetables, also have home made dahi 2 times a day. See for 4 to 5 days if problem persists then contact doctor for medicines. Please contact Total Health Care for further details. Please feel free to call us. Dr Jagat Shah.