Stomach infection
I have 4 year old son, he has pain in stomach and haveing loose motion and vomit. I admitted him to Holy Family Hospital. Under As his and Dr T Lama, But I am not satisfied due to they are not clearly telling me what type of problem they have. Here in Holy Family very difficult to find out doctor and reach them, in here Nurse are doctor and only they are give treatment him. Doctor visit once in a day and the doctor are fresher just college pass out . Please suggest me good hospital where I can talk with doctor and they give treatment under him self.

Hello there I can understand your concern First of all nurses dont do treatment by themselfs . It is the doctor who writes what is to be given and when it should be given and nurses only follow the orders . And the thing about visiting the patient once happens every where in the world . A doctor who have passed out with a MD degree is a proof that he is capable enough .so you dont have any rights doubt the competency of a doctor . Best regards Dr. Anil kumar jain
Dr. Swarup Kumar Ghosh
Homoeopath 23 yrs exp Kolkata

I suggest me best homoeopathy doctor practo help.
Dr. R. S. Saini
Consultant Physician 10 yrs exp Faridabad

Hi.  It may be due to viral or worm infection. Give him also anti worm medicine. Avoid dehydration,give him coconut water, rice water, and glucose water. Pl. Provide his lab reports of CBC, lft, stool r/ m, and stool c/s. For better advice.