Stomach Feels weight less
Am 3 month pregnant. From morning my stomach feels weight less. Am afraid about my child. Will this cause some major problem..

Hello there. You are just 3 months. Your baby bump is yet to come fully. If this is your first pregnancy, it's normal to have such feelings. Don't worry, everything is fine. Pain abdomen or bleeding from the vagina are a few signs of emergency in which you need to rush to a doctor. Eat healthy, sleep well, drink lots of water. You will start feeling the movements of the baby by 4th month. Don't worry now, just go for regular checkups and ultrasounds. Regards