Stomach and headache

My grandmother is having stomach ache and headache since the morning. Since she is very old and can't walk much, it isn't possible to take her to a doctor. I would like to know if i should give her a combiflam or any other medicine for relief?

Doctor Answers (2) on Stomach and headache

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. She needs to be evaluated clinically to come to a diagnosis as to what is causing her stomach ache and headache. As of now, you can give her a tab. Meftal forte onece and then consult a general surgeon in person for further evaluation and management. Do not delay it further as everything else can wait. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.
Dr. Arunabha Das Darjeeling | General Physician
This could possibly be due to side effects of drugs which are given for arthritis treatment. These symptoms may also be due to any other causes. She needs to clinically examined by any doctor. Consult any consultant physician immediately. Donot be late. In this world everything is possible, only if you want to do it honestly.