Stomach ache with cough
I am having cough from three days, which is not severe but when I cough I am having intense pain in stomach as if muscle contraction? What is the reason? Shall I be worried?

Dr. B. M. Lava

Sir, You need to be examined for proper advice. You are having severe stomach pain when you cough. You need to answer my questions for proper advice. Get back to me with details.
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Pain abdomen could be due to cough..... Which could be due to spasm.... If you are antibiotics without coverage of antacids will also result in pain abdomen... Drink excess of water and complete treatment for cough.... Use antacids... If pain persist consult physician...