Stomach ache
I have problem of upset stomach from childhood taken both allopathy and ayurvedic treatment. It becomes alright for some months then again if I have some heavy food or outside food I again suffer from problem of stomach ache and loose motions. could it be serious?Kindly suggest diagnosis if required?

Hello there. You may be having IBS. Better to consult a gastroenterologist. Have curd everyday and drink lots of water. Regards
Dr. Aditi Bhatnagar
Homeopath 19 yrs exp Gurgaon
We need to look at your diet and lifestyle to know the real reason of the stomach ach. It can be that you are sensitive or allergic to some food / fruits . Some people genetically get a sensitive gut but we have remarkable remedies in Homoeopathy to stabilise and do away the tendency.