Stimach ache after meals
I was getting stomach aches and gastric problems whenever I eat In one particular restaurant.  I have stopped going there but very curious to know why it was happening.  Will eat only south Indian meals there. My friend says that it is because they add baking soda.  Why was I getting aches? ?

Dr. Sharat Honnatti
Consultant Physician 14 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, I was through ur query, If u r having problem with particular food n restaurant and with other, so better avoid that place n food, as its causing u a problem because of ingredients or method of preparation. So its better to avoid and stay healthy. Hope this will help u.