Sticky dandruff
I have severe problem of dandruff. It's not in hair but strongly stuck in the skin. Once I shampoo my hair it seems to be gone but as soon as the hair get dry, it appears again and I literally have to scratch to remove. It leaves some liquid behind sometimes little bleeding also. Same in chest eyebrows n beard. help pl

Dr. Malik Ayurvedacharya
Ayurveda 11 yrs exp Faridabad

Thanks for asking dandruff is a normal scaling of scalp and it is fungus so to prevent this do combing daily and avoid oily foods and you can also take our dandruff removal package for permanent relief thanks