Stertch marks! Pls help

I hve severe stretch marks. Acared of surgery or laser.pls suggest sonething effective and no side efeects cream.I am really feeling scared to see a doctor this was my only option.Pls help by suggesting something which cures stretch marks which have turned black.
views-icons 18 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rajdeep
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹400 for 24 hrs

There is no surgery for stretch marks. There are procedures like laser and microneedling. Creams are available as well but their effectiveness is lesser than procedures. There are many over the counter products available in cosmetic stores. I can neither vouch for or condemn any particular product. A dermatologist will be able to prescribe medicines that help for stretch marks. Generally anti ageing products containing retinol or tretinoin are helpful in reducing stretch marks. Aloevera and vitamin E containing creams also help in stretch marks. Hormonal problems like cushings disease, hypothyroidism and PCOD can also cause stretch marks. Please get yourself evaluated for these problems if you have gained a lot of weight in the last few months (6-8months). Warm regards. Dr. Rajdeep Mysore. Chirag Hospital Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?