Steroids nd physiotherapy
Is there any relation between the steroids and physiotherapy. I'm having foot drop on my left foot due to sle. So I'm about to stop steroids. So is there any problem if I stop steroids?

Hello.. No there is no as such relationship between steroids and physiotherapy.. Well I need a detailed history to decide whether you need to stop steroids or not as I believe they have been started for sle..usually we start on a particular dose them depending on the response we start tapering them down.. Since I dont know detailed case I suggest you to follow your doctor's advice