Hello sir, My age 27 (male). At the age of 13 I have a regula habit of sperm ejaculation sir. I use to ejaculate my sperm to press my penis and testicles to my bed and after some time sperm will be released sir at this stating time i enjoyed it sir daily 3 times I use to do this sir ... After some years passing at the age of 20 I got a serious pain in my penis sir and some blood also came out , I dint noticed it in my home because of fear after some days the pain is gone sir I dint consulted any doctor also . After that daily my satisfaction of ejaculation period Thrill I lost sir. And next problem is in case i stand for 20 minute's more my left leg will pain seriously sir and at that time my left TESTECLE also feels like burning , and I have a girlfriend whenever we participate in sex she got serious problem of itching in her vagina its called STD problem I think. So sir please give me any solution about this problems thank you sir.

Doctor Answers (1) on STD/verecocele

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. just from those little history, it's very difficult for us to diagnose anything. you will need detailed clinical examination to diagnose. your both problems could be completely unrelated. do you have any lesions on your genitals? if yes then consult a dermatologist and surgeon for further evaluation. ask your girlfriend to consult a dermatologist or gynecologist for further evaluation.