STD/ STI tests required
I had unprotected sex 3 months back, though I don't have any particular problem I want to make sure I don't have any kind of STD/STI. Which tests I shall take? Which are labs in Bangalore for it? How frequently I need to take tests?

Hello.. You can go for any lab like clumax or srl.. You can get yourself checked for hepatitis b, syphilis and hiv as of now..later If you are symptomatic then accordingly I can tell you test....for hiv you can get a repeat test done after 3 months again.. Rest all not required...thank you