About a week back, I had intercourse with a prostitute without a condom, since then I'm feeling a burning and itchy sensation in my penis, especially when i pee. Having a feeling I've been exposed to a Sexually transmitted disease. Please help, what should I do and to whom shall I show the problem to.
69 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Well it looks like infection could be there. Ideally instead of dealing by yourself better is go to a doctor close by & start a treatment meanwhile as reports of investigatings come.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.