STD Enquiry

Hello Sir Can you suggest me what exactly needs to be done in my case: I am 25 yrs in age.I had sex about 2 days ago. It was rather a safe sex, as i used a condom while recieving an oral stimulation and during penetration. But while i gave an oral stimulation,i rather touched her genitals with my hand without any precaution but did not gave any oral stimulation through my mouth. As of now, i think i have a small yellowish rash at my scrotum area (on 2nd day) and a mild sore throat. I have even applied aloe vera gel as a home remedy. Can these be symptoms of herpes? What else can it be? What do i need to do in order to know of my real present situation? It would be really nice, if you could please! reply to this text. Thanks

Doctor Answers (1) on STD Enquiry

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there...I can understand your concern. Stds like herpes, chancroid manifest with severe pain. If you don't have any pain, then it's unlikely you have it. But cannot be ruled out until you are clinically examined. Also the sore throat might not be related to you sexual interaction. Kindly consult a dermatologist for further evaluation of the rash and ENT specialist for further evaluation of the sore throat.