Stammering problem

I m having stammering problem from childhood n it is very embarrassing to talk to some one. Just want to over come with this problem.
views-icons 84 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Stammering problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there,
sorry to hear this. I can understand your problem. you could go to a ENT specialist who would refer you to a speech therapist.
but also I would like to tell you that there is absolutely nothing to feel embarrassed about it. If it helps you, even great King George VI had a stammering problem. I'm sure you will be able to overcome it just like he did.
all the very best.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?