Stammering

I have had stuttering ...but I was able to stutter easily....... But for the past 4 months I struggle very much even to put simple words out..... PLS NOTE I am having TMJ disorder and malocclusion . My throat muscles and jaw muscles pain a lot when i speak and my chest gets breathless. I am getting more anxious and getting frustrated with life.....is there any diagnosis for this ? kindly help.

Hello... Temparomandibular joint disorder can cause trimus , spasmodic contraction on jaw muscles interfering with speech ..Speech and language therapy has proved to be most effective .Its bit difficult for adults.. There is no one day or few weeks treatment to cure stammering. You must be conscious of your words. With the patience and persistence you can win over it . get your tmj disorder corrected.