Stammering
I am fine while talking with friends and family memers but at times while talking to some senior or clients I start stammering. At times I speak perfectly fine as if no one can tell whether i have an speech prolem or not but other times it becomes disastrous for me to speak to some one or convey whatever I want to convey. I have tried many things but nothig helped.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. I feel that your speech impediment is not really a impediment, it's just due to anxiety and lack of confidence . You need to practice more. Kindly consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. you need counselling and he will be able to help you . Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.