Stammering cure
I have been stammering since a young age and gave not visited any therapist for curing it .. Now I feel the need to get it treated since I'll be working from the month of august !

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello...... It's typically recognised by a tense struggle to pronounce words ...Speech and language therapy has proved to be most effective .Its bit difficult for adults.. There is no one day or few weeks treatment to cure stammering. She must be conscious of her words. With the patience and persistence you can win over it . take her to speech therapist.