Stammaring problem
This is my problem childhood but my voice is hmmmmmm this like voice and i am dont talk to public because shaming of my voice please sir how prevent my stammaring
244 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sandeep Dachuri
ENT/ Otolaryngologist 7 yrs exp Bangalore
First you have to learn to control your anxiety about stammering. Consult an ENT doctor and a speech pathologist so that they will train you to speak better in public. Relax. Don't panic. Dr sandeep Dachuri
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.