I have stamerring problem , when I start to talk , I can't speak fluently . please suggest what should I do?
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Vijaykumar Aware Patil
Ayurveda 6 yrs exp Ahmednagar
Yes... Don't worry It is very common problem You should be go for speech therapy You can take ayurvedic medicines which helps you lot also For medicines details ask me on private questions section If any query ask me on private questions section
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?