liver-icon

Stage 4 heavy stomach pai

My dad has liver cancer. We went to Kim's Hospital 2 Months back and all tests were done. Doctor told he has very bad cancer.
views-icons 81 Views bookmarks-icon 3 Bookmarks Bookmark this Answer

Amal Mandal
Homeopath 31 yrs exp Kolkata

The condition as you have stated , i am ready to give you a free treatment being a senior Physician provided you should send your father's entire case history along with scan copy of the all report, Then I wiil ask you some question and also your father and family members. You may send the scan of all reports to me and send your phone no if you are interested. The site is not permitted me to provide my mail so You may contact through searching Homoeopath in Practo , location dumdum, Kolkata
Dr. Nirav Bhatt
Homeopath 17 yrs exp Ahmedabad

With Homoeopathic treatment we can improve his betterment of life we can not extend his life but we definitely help by palliate ( Give relief) to his pain and agony in this type of extensive stage of cancer.
Mr. Gokula Kannan
Homeopath 6 yrs exp Chennai
You need very good homeo physician in your area to get maximum result... If you need any help in finding good doctor, kindly let me know
Homeopath 9 yrs exp Surat
Reports are must to glance before giving sny opinion regarding your dads case But Homoeopathy has hope for incurable cases consult Skillfulled senior Homoeopath nearby with all reports-...... If not cure atleast he may help to reduce pain