Squint in Right Eye
My right eye develops squint when I look up or back. My right eyeball tilts towards upward direction. This doesn't occur when I see straight. I suffer from this problem since 8 yrs. Kindly suggest any medicine or exercise to cure this.
48 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der squint cannot be cured by medicines you have to undergo suregery consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.