Squint in eye or not?
As i got checkup my eye number is different of both the eye...and yesterday when I clicked picture so i gound something look like as squint in my eye...please look at picture and te is it squint problem ...and if no...so which type of food or diet i should take to get rid of lenses

hello On casual examination,there is no squint. Having said that cover test is required to rule out any squint.
Sometimes in clicks , you may get squint like pic due to sudden muscle movement Best is to get it checked if you have doubt