Squined eye

Hi, I am Sandipan Mondal. My age is 18+. I have squined eye problem. How can I solve this eye problem permanently...
views-icons 25 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Consult a ophthalmologist near you. They will be able to help you. Squint is treatable. Use this app to find best eye specialist near you. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?