Sputum(balgam)
Sir/Ma'am, I was suffering from cold/cough, I took Allercet DC and Taximo, but didn't complete the entire course. I am now cured with cold n cough completely, and left with Sputum (balgam - yellow n white both types) stucked in my throat. Every five minutes, I have to go and clear it. It's very irritating for me. Every time I feel it is there in my throat. Please help me over this.

Dr. Pinaki Mazumder
Otologist/ Neurotologist 32 yrs exp Kolkata

Gurgle with luke warm saline thrice daily for 7 days, if not better after 7 days, please consult a physician. You must remember that if you start any medicine you should complete the course.
Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil
Otologist/ Neurotologist 21 yrs exp Bangalore

meet a good ENT Specialist who will examine you and do the needful
use this app to find a good ENT Specialist in your city
read the patient feedbacks to guide you to the right doctor