Spotting daily (3months)

After a year of my delivery i had normal mensus with 7 to 10 days change in cycle..usually for 4 to 5 days. But in feb i had 11 days mensus and around 7 to 8 days heavy flow (I did not check for pregnancy..when i tought i should..i was on mensus). That stopped after 11 days, but on march 13 i was on periods again..and after 5 days their was halt for 3 days..later again spotting started (still continues even now). After a month as spotting dint stop i went to see my gynic..she suggested for d and c procedure..so i was admitted in hospital for 1 day..later for 5 days i was bleeding..and then 3 to 4 days their was nothing. But later little bleeding started again.Doctor suggested me tablet crina for 20 days. I took it..on time daily..still spotting was their. Later on may 16, i was on mensus for 5 days..on 5thday started tablet femilon.. for 1 day their was no spotting, but now daily i see spotting..and when i stand of an hour i bleed little..plz help me..feeling weak may b for blood loss

Doctor Answers (1) on Spotting daily (3months)

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello... Mestrual loss is the main cause for blood loss on woman ,you must check your hemoglobin level ,and take iron tablets if its needed.....you get ultrasound of uterus to know the thickness of endometrium .. Stop contraceptive pills causes withdrawal bleeding , progesterone only pills are better option ...consult gynaecologist.