Spotting and early period
On the 6th of November was my third day of periods and this time I had bleeding only for two days. (4th and 5th of November). On the 4th day (7th of November) after sex I had spotting or say, tiny drops of blood. I freaked out and took i pill the next day to be on the safer side. And then on 10th November night, we had unprotected sex and the next day, I took a pill within 24 hours. Now 10 days later, I have bleeding and my periods are 9 days away. Is it normal or is something to be worried about? Is there any medication I can take? Am worried. I don't know what is this.

Hello there..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs..... Consult your Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....