Spots on face
Hi, I had fever 3days back and during which I got allergy type rashes on face , hand and neck. I showed to doctor but said it is not measles. It has decreased now but its leaving spots. Can anyone suggest me a lotion or an ointment for this. Pls advice.

Dr. Manmeet Singh
Cosmetologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Greetings.... It could be of viral  etiology or insect bite etc etc I would request you to drop by to your Specialist  or you are also welcome to come over to us for a detailed  examination so that treatment can be started for your concern. Medicines can only be advised  after examining you.