Spots on body

My daughter has some small pots on her body for which I have consult one dermatologist as per her it is nothing but dry skin, but despite after giving all the medication as per dr proscription we are not getting any positive results. I think it is spreading on her body

Dr. Jeetendra Khatuja
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi..please send the pic of affected part as it is very difficult to diagnose without looking at spots.take care.
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal

Hi. Greetings. Sorry I am unable to diagnose the problem with your description alone, at least a if you could provide a photo of the lesions it would be helpful. Probably you could go back to your dermatologist and discuss the same with him. And if it has persisted without any improvement, he would appropriately suggest you an alternative medication. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard. Warm wishes.