Spots on 1 side of cheek
Hi, For past 2 mths, some red spots/pimples  have emerged on my right cheek. It keeps on reducing n increases back in few days. N its happening only on 1 side of cheek. I have stopped applying all sorts of face washes on my face but still its not going. It's not related to sun heat also cz I totally avoid it. Plz help

Dr. Rasya Dixit
Hi You seem to be having acne which is leaving scars on your face. Please use a salicylic acid face wash twice a day. Avoid picking at your acne. Eat healthy avoid dairy products and junk food. Exercise regularly and avoid junk foods. Avoid smoking. you should meet a