Spot under my skin

There are about 20 spot all the body on hand back arm etc its harmless n painless like marbles under skin... Some are big and some small. Every month new occurs.. Please help

Doctor Answers (2) on Spot under my skin

Hello if the number of swellings(in simple language)increase every month you need to see a dermatologist soon.Neurofibromatosis is a condition linked to skin and nerves.Also It could be as harmless as simple fatty growth called lipoma .Currently no treatments available in conventional medicine but homeopathy has treated such conditions to control the further so called spots. If the skin changes in colour and the underlying growth is hard and movable you need to see dermatologist.most of these cases are otherwise harmless and surgery not advised as it tends to recite if removed surgically. Causes-not clear but linked to genetics in neurofibromatosis and excess fat in body in case of lipomas .
Dr. Hithysh BM Bangalore | General Physician
Hello neurofibroma Lipomas should be ruled out consult physician and surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.