Spot on hand
There is a blueish spot on hand, it occurs alternatively at different is there from pasr six days
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi there...those spots are called ecchymoses. They are usually caused due to trauma. Sometimes as you grow old, few people will be more prone to such things. It is called as senile purpura. You will need to get a few blood tests done like platelet count, bleeding time, clotting time, pt, aptt inr to evaluate your coagulation profile. So kindly consult a nearby dermatologist for further evaluation. There's no specific treatment for it. Ecchymoses usually disappear on their own after sometime. You can take vitamin c tablets to help blood flow.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.