Sport injury on knee

2month problem now it is even creating problem to my lower back hat will be the solution for this my right leg is totaly week now

Doctor Answers (2) on Sport injury on knee

Dr. Amit J Bali Delhi | Wellness
Stop smoking if u do Start exercises if u don't Learn Functional training if u want to be stronger Don't waste time on medicines. Herbals supplementation & good organic diet will change ur life.
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Stretching and strengthening the quadriceps and hamstring muscle groups is critical for proper treatment. Quad sets are done by contraction the thigh muscles while the legs are straight and holding the contraction for a count of 10. Sets of 10 contractions are done between 15-20 times per day.You can do the required exercises under the care of an expert physiotherapist. Get your running shoes examined for proper biomechanical fit. Heat application and use of knee brace is advised for proper knee support at the time of exercise. Avoid such activities as squatting, kneeling, heavy lifting, climbing, etc..Consult orthopedic surgeon or sports medicine specialist for further assistance.