Spondalytis
Having stiffnes and pain in my neck and extend utpo left portion of brain and contant pain in my lower back

Dr. Harisha N L
You need to consult nearest neuro surgeon for clinical examination of spine and investigations such as x ray or MRI...for low back pain ensure that you maintain an appropriate posture while working or sitting or walking....Take frequent stretch breaks and drink lots of water...Discontinue using pillow while sleeping straight...Do not lift heavy objects, especially after bending down....Regards.