I am suffering from this for last 6 years. I consulted with many doctors,did many tests & Xray but all report is OK. I am doing the exercise the steps which was suggested by the aligned doctors. Now from last 5 months,the pain is increased and its above my patience. Kindly suggest me the best way to way out from this.
40 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ameet Thakkar
General Physician 29 yrs exp Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Get an MRI done as X rays never reveal all. Take vitamin B12 and D3 supplements along with calcium. Treatment will be based on your MRI Scan reports
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.