Which speciality should I consult
I am having testicle pain..then I use cefixime and ibuprofen for 7 days...butstill there is pain then I stopped taking medicine After 10 days I go to MD general medicine and he suggested USG abdomen and USG scrotum...then it gives result as mild epidedymitis and inguinal lymphodenopathy with short axis distance 9 mm. He given Ofloxacin and ornidazole twice daily , hetrazan 100 thrice daily and lyser d twice daily for 7 days...but still there is pain...which specialist should I consult for this problem..?

Personal  one to one  meeting with me with medicine will solve your ailment

Please consult a general surgeon
You can consult a urologist or a general surgeon for the treatment