Spleen Problem

I have a tingling feeling under my left rib cage. When ever i sleep on my left side it feels like something is touching the portion under my left rib cage. I have googled the problem and it says that there can be some problems with the spleen. Whom should i consult?
views-icons 80 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

Hello there. Since you have already consulted Google, may be you can try Consulting a person who actually knows stuff about all these. One of the person you could consider consulting is called a "Doctor". A surgeon to be specific. If Google didn't already suggest, you could get a USG abdomen done if needed. All the best internet. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?