Spitting Blood with Saliv
Suddenly I am spitting blood clots from throat in the mrg while brushing, but today the blood spitting is consistent and my throat is paining in the centre. the saliva is normal and white and not thick but blood clot is been found everytime I spit. I am on orthorpedic medicines for my knee pain recently and been taking the medicine since two days, thereafter this symptoms I have been experiencing.

Mohd Ashraf Alam
General Physician 5 yrs exp Aligarh

If clots are there in sputum it could be due to various reasons one of them is TB. Did u get TB before or have taken treatment. Both are the reasons of bleeding. Bleeding can be due to some gastric bleed.. If there is fresh blood..it is something to worry. What I advice is x-ray chest PA view and gastric endoscopy to rule out the etiology
Hello... See oy could be gum bleeding , or if you are on blood thinners it could cause the same problem.. Buy you haven't mention your medicines... Any trauma could blike tongue bite could bleed... Get your bleeding time , clotting time test done ... Consult general physician ....