Spinul cord problem
Hlo. My dad has problems in spinul cord, He is still rest on bed before 7days ago and our local area have a physiotherapist, he's pushed a injection(pain killer) 5days ago and now he is okay. So can u tell me what I'm doing now? I want to try a fast service in this case cause it is a very critical problem.

I would like to talk, ruther writing a mail. So feel to give me your mail id or contact no, coz knowing his condition would be better. Or I can talk to pt directly. @ dr.indraneelghosh86@gmail. com I am Dr indraneel Ghosh, specialist Physio, master in physiotherapy (ortho and spine). Thanks