Spinal pain
I'm a medical student and i spend al my day reading and reading.due to sitting all the time on chair i m sufferring from spinal pain.specially thoracic and cervical pain.also in the night there is mild pain.plz sugfest what posture should should adapt sothat no pain will occure.any special chair or cusion if available?

Hello.. Well I suggest you to use a chair which has proper back rest or has a sturdy back region so that you can sit straight...yes there are special study chairs available for it..or you can use the chair with pillow behind..thank you