Sperms come very soon

Hi I am very amabarsied, occasionally I have sex with my girlfriend but eject before I start my intercourse I am doing start an stop method from 6month but its not helping me where should I consult for ayurvedic are any specialist 
views-icons 560 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Mahesh T N
Ayurveda 14 yrs exp Bangalore
overexitment is due cause for ur problem so u need counselling n treatment so pls consult ayurvedic physician
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?