Sperm liquefication time
My sperm liquefaction time is greater than an hour. All other parameters in the sperm report seems normal. I believe this is affecting my wife's pregnancy. Could you please suggest something to bring the time down.

Hello... Liquefaction time is a measure of the time it takes for the semen to liquefy.semen liquefaction should take 20-30 minutes. With liquefaction time, infection and dehydration could be the cause of liquefaction.... If it's dehydration you don'tworry... If it's due to infection it has to be treated...

How to improve sperm liquefaction time How to increase time of sperm ejection When is the right time to do pregnancy test