Sperm.ejected automatical
At night many sperms got automatically ejected from my penis. I is happening often. So sometime I masturbate to lower its rate but I saw pimples in my face. What should I do. Should I continue masturbating to avoid it. Or any treatment is available for it. It is happening from 2yrs

Hello there. What is happening in the night is called night falls. Imagine a pot in which you are filling water, once you fill it completely but continue pouring water in it, it overflows. The same thing happens with sperms, when there is too much, the old ones are pushed out to make place for new. That is why masturbation is beneficial. But I don't think that your pimples are related to this. It could be due to some hormonal changes, stress, some infections of the skin etc. Consult a dermatologist for further help. Till then wash your face thrice a day with a mild soap or a facewash. Avoid oily and spicy foods. Drink lots of water. Avoid tobacco and tobacco products. Avoid alcohol. Regards

Hello, Psychological factors such as anxiety, guilt, or depression can also cause it. In some cases, it may be related to a medical cause such as hormonal problems, injury, or a side effect of certain medicines. stopping or cutting down on the use of alcohol, tobacco, or illegal drugs may improve how well they can control ejaculation.practice yoga and meditation.