sexual-counselling-icon
Sperm during urination.
Hello Sir, I am 24 year old male working in IT based Automotive sector... My parents searching Alliance for me.. But due to some reason i am afraid of it.. main thing is during urinate i have a feeling of sperm ejaculation its not only my feeling but its happening really.. and even during my toilet while i give stress to relive it was happening.. i have Small pines too... and i need too add one more thing like a chain smokers i am chain masturbater​ a year ago but i stopped it nw.. plz guide me and give me solution for this problem.. Thanks in advance..

Hi there, I would really recommend you to consult in person. This is too short a space to clear your doubts. In all likelihood, you just need to clear some misconceptions you seem to be having.